PAPARAZZI PREMIERE- ORDERS
Creating an Order
To create an order, go to Orders from the navigation pane and follow the steps below:
- Select the “+” button in the top right corner.
- Select the Customer the Order is for.
Tip:If the Order is for a new Customer or if there is no Customer Record, select the Add Customer button. Enter the customer’s First Name, Last Name, and Email Address and click Save.
- Use the Add Items button or Barcode Scanning button on the New Order screen to add items from your inventory to the Order.
Each Item in order has additional options to choose from before completing the order. The following options are available from the ‘ellipsis’ (3 dots) button to the right of the Item:
Give Away – this option allows you to mark an Item as free ($0.00)
Change Quantity – this option allows you to increase/decrease the quantity of an Item
Remove – this option allows you to remove an Item from an Order
Cancel – this option will close the Item options, and no changes will be made to the order
Tip:If the Order is not yet ready to be invoiced or paid, you may close out of it using the x in the upper right corner. Open Orders that have not been invoiced can be found using Not Invoiced filter option on the Orders screen.
- Turn on the Ship Order button if the order will be shipped.
- If Ship Order is on, Free Shipping option will also display.
- Add Notes to the Customer if needed.
- To invoice the Order to the Customer, click the Invoice button.
- Two options will display:
- Copy Invoice Link – if you want to share a link to the invoice with your Customer.
- Send Email – if you want an invoice email sent to your Customer
- If the Order is for an in-person sale, click the Pay button.
- Select a payment method.
- Confirm all the details in Order Summary.
- Click the Proceed button.
- Enter payment details and complete the order.
- A Receipt will be sent to you and the Customer once the order is complete.
Tip:To resend a receipt, go to Completed Order’s Details screen and click Resend Receipt button.
Tip:To view processed orders, go to the Orders screen and use the Completed filter. Completed orders can also be filtered by time.
Note: If your store is connected to ShippingEasy, Receipt Notes and Item Numbers associated with products in a complete Order will be sent and available in ‘Order Details’ in ShippingEasy.
Sending an Invoice
After you have completed adding items to the invoice and finalized your customer’s shipping needs, the invoice is ready to be sent.
- Go to Orders from the navigation pane.
- Select the Not Invoiced filter and choose the Order you’d like to Invoice.
- Once on the ‘Order Details’ screen, select Invoice (iOS) or Send Invoice (Android) at the bottom of the screen.
- The following options will be displayed:
- Copy Invoice Link: This option will copy the URL for the invoice to your device’s clipboard so that you may send it to your customer via messenger, text, or social media.
- Send Email: This option will send an email to your customer with the details of the invoice and a link embedded in the email for them to pay.
- Cancel: This option will return you back to the invoice to make any changes/corrections.
- NOTE: Choosing to cancel at this step does not cancel the entire invoice. The invoice will be kept in the ‘Not Invoiced’ category.
- Go to the Orders screen.
- Select the Completed order filter.
- Find and select the order to be returned.
Tip:The Search field or Time filter can help find the Order.
- Select the Return Order button at the bottom of the Order Details screen.
- Select the items and quantities to be returned.
- Choose to refund shipping and handling or not.
- Confirm the amount and tender are correct.
- Click Continue.
- A return receipt will be sent to both you and the customer, and your inventory will be updated accordingly.