PAPARAZZI PREMIERE - REPLY TO BUY
One of the best ways to sell things online is via Facebook Live video. Here is a step-by-step guide of proven best practices to get you started and ready for success. Let’s get started!
1. Get ready:
- Select and lay out the jewelry or product you want to sell, in the order you want to show them
- Make sure all of the items are uploaded to your inventory in the app with the quantities you have on hand.
- Take one item of each product out of the package so its ready to show
- Select Claim Keyword – SOLD (pre-populated) is most popular
- Assign Claim Codes under Reply To Buy™
- These will be the numbers you assign to the selected jewelry/product for the live show.
- Keep in mind:
- 6 numeric characters
- No leading 0s
- Cannot reuse claim codes
- Use Auto Assign for simpler assignment
- Suggestions to keep track of claim codes:
- Number hanging tags cannot be reused in short periods of time. The numbers selected are good for seven days after the live ends.
- Post a teaser video
2. Right before you go live:
- Get dressed and camera ready
- Message customers and friends
- Post a teaser and reminder in all of your social channels
3. Going Live on Facebook:
- Switch profiles to your Facebook Business Page
- Click Live Video
- Under Go Live, click Select
- Click “What’s your live video about”
- Enter a catchy Title
- In Description, you may want to remind customers your claim word and provide an example, like sold 103
- You may also want to provide a link to your online store so customers can shop all of your products. You can copy the link from your Premiere App under Settings and then under Online Store Open
- Click the Blue Go Live button
- Go to Premiere app and click “Start”
- Comment reading will not work if you do not click “start” in the app
- Links sent to customers in FB messenger
- Item is not “claimed” unless they click the link and “add to cart”
- Cart timer is four hours
- Orders are not combined
- Replays are shoppable for seven days
4. During your Facebook Live:
- Address the replay views, remind them that comment selling works for seven days
- Welcome live viewers by name, be excited
- Ask for shares and explain how to share
- Share your live to all your social media accounts
- Pin a comment, explain your product and shipping/pick up process
- Explain how to buy, use the Claim Keyword – SOLD – followed by the Claim Code
- Show and describe each piece, calling out the claim code and quantity on hand
- Recap first 10 items
5. After a Facebook Live:
- As customer payments for items sold during the event come in, pull the items sold from your inventory and ship!
- Don’t forget to take advantage of the app’s integrated shipping tool, ShippingEasy, to make up to 25 shipments for free!
- Encourage customers to join your VIP group or follow other social media channels for updates.
- Schedule time for your next live event